TARS was made after an amount of Facebooks were created by Poyo Ride. The wiki officialy opened up on June 11, 2014. It was supposed to be about Kirby Air Ride, but this idea was quickly lost around 2015, when more and more characters not from air ride took over the series, which went on until the end of the series. The very last comics tried reverting TARS to it's roots, but TARS was put to a stop on November 24, 2016, after a massive 200 comics.
Around October 2015, school comics were becoming very common. While they were still under TARS, they should have had their own series. Days after TARS came to a close, the wiki for Academy Misadventures opened up.
Important TARS datesEdit
- January 3, 2014: The first facebook is made
- January 4. 2014: The remaining two facebooks were made.
- Sometime between February and April 2014: A Blue Kirby CPU found a piece, igniting the fire for TARS.
- June 11, 2014: As mentioned above, the TARS wiki opened up.
- July 2014: The TARS Creator takes on the "Poyo Ride" name, which was used until January 2017.
- December 15, 2014: The White Kirby facebook, the "leader" of these facebooks, was terminated by Facebook, which started up modern TARS.
- January 19, 2015: The first TARS comic was made.
- January 24, 2015: The first TARS comic was put onto Deviantart
- October 30, 2015: TARS hits 100 comics
- November 15, 2016: TARS hits 200 comics
- November 24, 2016: TARS is put to a halt and immediately replaced by Air Ride Adventures.
- January 3, 2017: Poyo Ride publishes TARS A-Z , listing 26 flaws with TARS, the final TARS thing he made.